Sep 3, 2021
Join the jam this week as they talk about China's new video game
restrictions, Amazon sues their competition, new Ai recycling
methods, robotaxis, shady bait and switch tactics and so much
- China steps in to regulate brutal '996' work culture.
Dumb Tech of the Week
- The Windows 11 upgrade situation just got less and more
- Samsung Is the Latest SSD Manufacturer Caught Cheating Its
- Amazon asked FCC to reject Starlink plan because it can’t
compete, SpaceX says.
Tech News Bytes
- Online Trolls Actually Just Assholes All the Time, Study Finds.
- Google’s New AI Photo Upscaling Tech is Jaw-Dropping.
- #AppleToo receives nearly 500 stories of workplace issues in
- 'The future of recycling': Rumpke is using AI-based sorting
robots at its St. Bernard facility.
- China further slashes kids’ gaming time to just three hours a
- Here’s the robotaxi that will be available on the Lyft app in
- South Korea will force Google and Apple to allow third-party
- Apple says Arizona and Georgia will be first to add state IDs